Maine Moose Outfitter TagTrophy Moose Hunt in Northern Maine
Have you always dreamed of a Trophy Maine Moose Hunt? Tired of applying for a Moose permit only to find that you were not drawn?
Allagash Guide Service has a Moose hunt of a lifetime waiting for you!
We are pleased to offer our customers a trophy Maine Moose Outfitter Tag, during prime rut in one of the best zones in the state.
Sold – 2021 Outfitter Tag No Longer Available
Each year a small percentage of moose hunting permits are allocated to sporting lodges throughout the state. Lodges who win these permits are allowed to market and sell directly to their customers. Historically these Hunting Lodge Moose Permits have sold for $18k to 22k, with some including just the permit/tag and others including an all inclusive hunting package.
Allagash Guide Service has chosen to offer our Moose tag as an all inclusive guided hunt, including a free bear hunt with hounds. We are now accepting bids for this once in a lifetime hunting opportunity and also offer a “buy now” option.
Outfitter Tag Moose Hunt Package Includes:
- Bull Moose Tag in WMD (Zone) 1 – Late September 2021
- Permittee and Sub-Permittee included in package
- 6-Day Guided Hunt with two experienced Maine Guides
- Lodging and Meals, 7 Nights – Sunday to Sunday
- Gate fees to access North Maine Woods
- Transportation during the hunt
- Retrieval of the harvested moose and basic butchering/game care
- Walk-in cooler and freezers to store moose after the hunt
- Free guided hound hunt for one bear, after moose is harvested. Bear may be harvested by either permittee or sub-permittee, but only one bear may be taken
Moose Hunt Location
Allagash Guide Service is located in the northwestern corner of Maine along the Quebec border. Maine’s Wildlife Management Districts (WMD) 1 & 2 are separated by the Allagash River. Our camps are situated ½ mile from the river, therefore we are perfectly placed to hunt both zones 1 and 2 with limited travel necessary. WMD (Zone) 1 is a quality zone with about 1 million acres of land available to hunt. We guide and recreate throughout the year in zones 1 and 2, we do not just arrive in the area a few days before the hunt to start scouting. We know the hunting areas well.